Tracking / Location Services
- Vehicle Location1
- Multi-Vehicle In-App Tracking
- Trip History including miles driven and mapped route
- Business Mileage Tagging
- Business Mileage Reporting
- Selectable Map Detail including type and points of interest (POI) display
- Tripwire™ Early Warning / Theft Notification 2
- 24/7 LoJack Command Center live agent support
- Collision-triggered automatic live agent call attempt
- Emergency services dispatch request3 and location assistance
- Virtual Boundaries, Arrival and Departure Notifications4
- CrashBoxx TM Instant Crash Notifications and collision details including location and approximate crash severity5
- Configurable Speed Alert notifications
- Car Health Alerts
1. Location services must be turned on in the rDrive app.
2. Do not approach the vehicle in response to a theft notification unless you are certain the situation is safe.
3. Response time of emergency services may vary.
4. Up to ten Virtual Boundaries may be set at one time.
5. The vehicle’s ignition must be on to detect an incident.
- What is OBD-II and does my vehicle have this? On Board Diagnostics (OBD)-II is the most recent set of automotive standards and has been in effect in the U.S. since January 1, 1996. This set of standards enables a vehicle to provide self-diagnostic and reporting capabilities. Vehicle data is passed to the Pioneer device via the vehicle’s On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) connector. Compatibility of rDrive service and features depends on vehicle year, make and model. Visit www.rdrivebypioneer.com/support for more information.
- Will rDrive work with my electric or hybrid vehicle? Electric and hybrid vehicles are not excluded but it depends on vehicle year, make and model. Visit www.rdrivebypioneer.com/support for more information.
- Is there a smartphone app? Yes. In order to experience rDrive, you will need to download the official Pioneer rDrive app, which is compatible with iPhone and Android devices and is available for download from the App Store and Google Play. The rDrive app is designed for mobile phone use. Some views may not be optimized for viewing on other devices such as Android tablets or iPad.
- Does it come with a free trial period? No. Currently rDrive does not provide a free trial period. Read More